70mm diameter maximum and 3 – 4 m³/h capacity.
The R95 Chipper mulcher or (bio-shredder) is a domestic use machine available with electric or petrol engine, or in tractor version with three-point linkage (PTO). The R95 is suitable for shredding garden waste, hedge clippings and different kinds of prunings (maximum diameter 70 mm).
The R95 has two cutting blades for the first shredding and 8 mobile hammers which refine the material further. At the end of this process, a mobile screen guarantees the fineness of the shredded material approximately 1 – 1.5 cm length.
The ejection blades at the back of the rotor create a strong throwing action.
Simple and strong construction, this bio-shredder is easy use, handle and transport with its two big wheels.
- Electric hp3 (kW2,2) 220V 50Hz
- Petrol Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 6.5H.P with key start and a Honda GX270 9HP, pull start.
- PTO Towed for tractors – min. hp15 (kW11) without cardan shaft
- Rotor with 1 resharpenable blade in hardened steel
- 8 reversible hammers in hardened steel
- Option to have 2 blades with 9hp engine
- Mobile refining screen
- Ejection pipe 1160 mm from the ground, with adjustable throw depth
- Belt transmission
- Handle for transport and safety device on the hopper
- 2 big wheels for displacement.
|Ø To shred||70 mm|
|Length||1485 mm (electric/petrol)|
1670 mm (PTO)
|Width||875 mm (electric/petrol)|
945 mm (PTO)
|Hopper opening||330 x 360 mm|
|Shredding opening||130 x 170 mm|
|Discharge height||1160 mm|
|Weight||90 kg (electric/petrol)|
110 kg (PTO)