70mm diameter maximum and 3 – 4 m³/h capacity.
The R95 Chipper mulcher or (bio-shredder) is a domestic use machine available with electric or petrol engine Honda, or in tractor version with three-point linkage (PTO). The R95 is suitable for shredding garden waste, hedge clippings and different kinds of prunings (maximum diameter 70 mm).
The R95 has a front cutting blade for a first shredding and of 8 mobile hammers which refine the material further. At the end of this process, a mobile screen guarantees the fineness of the shredded material approximately 1 – 1.5 cm length.
The ejection blades at the back of the rotor create a strong suction inside the hopper, which facilitates the descent of leaves and green material and the following expulsion of the shredded material. The 1160/1205 mm high ejection pipe with adjustable throw depth, the material can easily be discharged into a wheelbarrow or a container.
The belt transmission for engine versions and the transmission with elastic joint for the tractor version make the R95 particularly safe.
Simple and strong construction, this bio-shredder is easy use, handle and transport with its two big wheels.
- Electric hp3 (kW2,2) 220V 50Hz
- Petrol Honda GC160 hp5 or GS270 hp9
- PTO Towed for tractors – min. hp15 (kW11) without cardan shaft
- Rotor with 1 resharpenable blade in hardened steel
- 8 reversible hammers in hardened steel
- Option to have 2 blades with 9hp engine
- Mobile refining screen
- Ejection pipe 1160 mm from the ground, with adjustable throw depth
- Belt transmission
- Handle for transport and safety device on the hopper
- 2 big wheels for displacement.
|Ø To shred||70 mm|
|Length||1485 mm (electric/petrol)|
|1670 mm (PTO)|
|Width||875 mm (electric/petrol)|
|945 mm (PTO)|
|Hopper opening||330 x 360 mm|
|Shredding opening||130 x 170 mm|
|Discharge height||1160 mm|
|Weight||90 kg (electric/petrol)|
|110 kg (PTO)|