Compact and powerful woodchipper for gardening companies, public councils, plantations and property owners.
Quick and efficient due to the chipping system: a rotor with 2 blades, mounted on a metal drum, one counter blade mounted on the chassis, and ejection through a high output. The system pulls branches up to 10 cm (4”) over the entire width to the inside, after which these are effortlessly shredded into fine woodchips.
The chipped material is ideal for use as mulch, compost or ramial chipped wood.
1. Safety: complies with the strictest safety standards. In addition the new GTS1300 Advanced is TUV certified and complies with NEN-EN 13525+A2 Forestry Machines – Woodchippers – Safety as the only gravity fed woodchipper.
2. Durable: PRO blades that are made from a special alloy have a double lifespan compared to a standard blade.
3. High output: woodchips are ejected high and due to a detector the chips go straight into a trailer/wheelbarrow. There is no need to pick up the chips from the ground.
4. Maneuverability: light weight, and perfectly balanced so one person can handle/move around the machine (optional tow bar for ride-on mowers or quad bike).
5. High efficiency: drum chippers beat any other type of woodchipper by far on working speed.
6. Easy maintenance: very few wearing parts: two blades (2 cutting edges each, so can be turned) and 2 driving belts, nothing more!
7. Compact: ts any trailer, even ts any (mini) van. Passes any garden gate or house door (narrow access chipper).
8. Local technical support and personal service.
As part of your preventive maintenance plan we recommend that you include a set of spare PRO blades and a spare v-belt in your purchase order. When you are out in the eld chipping wood, you do not want to lose time and money chasing parts to keep your unit operational.
New GTS woodchippers are the fastest, smartest and most compact in the market!
1. Fastest and most e ective drum cutting system: the cutting system consists of a rotating metal drum on which 2 very sharp massive, double ground PRO blades are mounted, that chip the wood on the counter blade that is mounted on the chassis, resulting in a very high working speed/capacity with reusable woodchips.
2. Smartest input: the angle of the hopper and the angle of the blade mechanism pull, and process, the branches inside the machine without mechanical feed, resulting in a very light machine having a very high working speed/capacity.
3. Most compact: the machine is only 150 cm (59”) long, thanks to the engine being placed underneath the hopper. It’s also narrower than 80 cm (32”), which makes the chippers the most compact in their league, capable of passing any garden gate – or even standard home interior doors.
|Ø branches||10 cm / 4″|
|input height||115 cm / 45.3″|
|input dimensions||34 x 42 cm / 13.4 x 16.5″|
|output height||140 cm / 55.1″|
|output direction||140 cm / 55.1″|
|safety items||panic bar, safety switches, rotor blocking system|
|diameter wheels||40 cm / 15.7″|
|wheels||on ball bearings|
|dimensions (l x w x h)||150 x 78 x 160 cm 59 x 30.7 x 63″|
|motor type||B&S 2100 Series|
|max. performance hp / kW||13,5 / 9,8|