The R185 Wood Chipper mulcher or (bio-shredder) is a compact machine with a variety of options lends itself both to a private and semi-professional use. Road towable – one of a kind.
100mm diameter maximum and 5 – 6 m³/h capacity.
The shredding group is formed by a disc with 2 blades at the front which pre-cut the material and by 10 mobile hammers at the back which refine the material. The shredding width can be further reduced by applying a mobile sieve.
The 4 back blades guarantee the perfect expulsion of the material which goes through a 1.7 m high discharge pipe which can be turned 270° and it is possible to adjust its discharge distance. This cutting system enables you to obtain a very fine material which can also be used for heating systems for minced material.
With a hydraulic feeding roller and 13 hp petrol engine.
- HONDA GX390 13hp 9.6 KW
- Rotor with 2 front steel blades
- + 1 adjustable steel counter blade
- 10 refining steel hammers Adjustable refining screen
- 1700 mm high 270° adjustable discharge pipe
- Hydraulic roller with adjustable speed options
- Turnable pipe extension of 40 cm
|Ø To shred||100 mm|
|Production capacity||5 to 6 m³/h|
|Feed opening||700 x 750 mm|
|Counter Blades No.||1|